From Pierre Antoine DuBoDeNa <pad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: use hdfs as normal file system?
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2012 04:12:09 GMT
Thanks for your reply!! This is the only think i found related on the web..
but i don't see much "support" let's say for it.. so i am not sure if it's
the best choice..

What kind of issues you get in your company? (What company? if i may ask..
I mean I deal with scientific documents mostly.. the files most of the time
will be "static" we just have to read them several times to apply
algorithms").