From 안의건 <ahneui...@gmail.com>
Subject Allow setting of end-of-record delimiter for TextInputFormat
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:01:57 GMT
Hello. I'm trying to test the new patch, 'Allow setting of end-of-record
delimiter for TextInputFormat'.

"TextInputFormat may now split lines with delimiters other than newline,
by specifying a configuration parameter "textinputformat.record.delimiter"

                [MAPREDUCE-2254]

Now I'm using the following command in hadoop-0.23.0, but it makes same
result when it was done in hadoop-0.20.0.

hadoop fs -Dtextinputformat.record.delimiter="\r\n" -copyFromLocal
/tmp/test.txt /tmp

Is there any configuration I'm missing? Why doesn't it working?

Thank you