From Manu S <manupk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:11:02 GMT
Hi Tariq,

Thank you!!
I already changed the maxClientCnxns to 1000.
Also we have set CLASSPATH that includes all the Hadoop,HBase & Zookeper
path's. I think copying hadoop .jar files to Hbase lib folder is the same
affect of setting CLASSPATH with all the folders.
There is no commons-configuration-*.jar inside hadoop/lib folder.

Any other options?

Thanks,
Manu S