From <ramon....@accenture.com>
Subject RE: [Newbie] How to make Multi Node Cluster from Single Node Cluster
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:09:07 GMT
At Newbie level just the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alpha Bagus Sunggono [mailto:bagusalfa@gmail.com]
Sent: jueves, 14 de junio de 2012 12:01
To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: [Newbie] How to make Multi Node Cluster from Single Node Cluster

Dear All.

I've been configuring 3 server using Hadoop 1.0.x  , Single Node, how to assembly them into
1 Multi Node Cluster?

Because when I search for documentation, i've just got configuration for Hadoop 0.20.x

Would you mind to assist me?

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone
calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of
security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com