From "huanchen.zhang" <huanchen.zh...@ipinyou.com>
Subject java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/jackson/map/JsonMappingException
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 08:26:37 GMT
Hi,

I coded a map reduce program with hadoop java api.

When I submitted the job to the cluster, I got the following errors:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/jackson/map/JsonMappingException
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job$1.run(Job.java:489)
        at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1127)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.connect(Job.java:487)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:475)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.waitForCompletion(Job.java:506)
        at com.ipinyou.data.preprocess.mapreduce.ExtractFeatureFromURLJob.main(ExtractFeatureFromURLJob.java:52)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.codehaus.jackson.map.JsonMappingException
        ... 8 more

I found the classes not found here is in "jackson-core-asl-1.5.2" and "jackson-mapper-asl-1.5.2",
so added these two jars to the project and resubmitted the job. But I got the following errors:

Jun 7, 2012 4:18:55 PM org.apache.hadoop.metrics.jvm.JvmMetrics init
INFO: Initializing JVM Metrics with processName=JobTracker, sessionId=
Jun 7, 2012 4:18:55 PM org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader <clinit>
WARNING: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes
where applicable
Jun 7, 2012 4:18:55 PM org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient copyAndConfigureFiles
WARNING: Use GenericOptionsParser for parsing the arguments. Applications should implement
Tool for the same.
Jun 7, 2012 4:18:55 PM org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2 run
INFO: Cleaning up the staging area file:/tmp/hadoop-huanchen/mapred/staging/huanchen757608919/.staging/job_local_0001
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.InvalidInputException: Input
path does not exist: file:/data/huanchen/pagecrawler/url
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat.listStatus(FileInputFormat.java:231)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat.getSplits(FileInputFormat.java:248)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.writeNewSplits(JobClient.java:944)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.writeSplits(JobClient.java:961)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.access$500(JobClient.java:170)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:880)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:833)
        at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1127)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJobInternal(JobClient.java:833)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:476)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.waitForCompletion(Job.java:506)
        at com.ipinyou.data.preprocess.mapreduce.ExtractFeatureFromURLJob.main(ExtractFeatureFromURLJob.java:51)

Note that the error is "Input path does not exist: file:/" instead of  "Input path does not
exist: hdfs:/" . So does it mean the job does not successfully connect to the hadoop cluster?
The first "NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/jackson/map/JsonMappingException" error is also
for this reason?

Any one has any ideas?

Thank you !

Best,