From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Splunk + Hadoop
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 19:29:48 GMT
I'm playing with using Hadoop and Pig to load MongoDB with data for Cube to
consume. Cube <https://github.com/square/cube/wiki> is a realtime tool...
but we'll be replaying events from the past.  Does that count?  It is nice
to batch backfill metrics into 'real-time' systems in bulk.

Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com