From shan s <mysub...@gmail.com>
Subject hdfs out of disk space.
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 12:43:06 GMT
My cluster went out of disk during a job execution and now shows occupied
disk space = 100%. When I attempt hadoop fs -ls input, I get below.

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Insufficient space for shared
memory file:   /tmp/hsperfdata_user/32062
Try using the -Djava.io.tmpdir= option to select an alternate temp location.
Error: tmp.h sperfdata Could not find or load main class ___._user.32074
Is there an easy way to come out of this and be able to delete hdfs files,
to get it back to working.
Thanks, Prashant.