From Shuai Zheng <shuai.zh...@kaust.edu.sa>
Subject Hadoop example code (preferred Pagerank and Shortest Path)
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 20:56:09 GMT
Hi all,

I am student working on Hadoop

I want to monitor the system resource utilization of pagerank and/or
shortest path hadoop program. I only need to monitor the system, so I did
not write any hadoop programs.

I want to ask for some example codes (with many iterations) and dataset
from you. Algorithms such as:
1. Pagerank
2. Shortest path

(This is not necessary) it is better that the program can output log info
for iteration start time and stop time.

If you know any public example code, or you have your own code, and would
like to share with me (in case any related publication using your code in
the future, your contribution will be acknowledged.), please send me a copy.

Thank you and best regards,