From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simulating cluster config parameters (in local mode)
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 21:14:34 GMT
Ahhh I now know the answer : My solution :

1) Get a simple mapred config file and remove all parameters but the one i
need to set for my local mode.
2) Put the mapred site config .xml in my classpath.
3) Run my application.

The JobConf I assume SHOULD NOT work because this parameter is specifically
meant to defy and job specific configuration.

--
Jay Vyas
MMSB/UCHC