From Shi Yu <sh...@uchicago.edu>
Subject Re: SQL analysis
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 15:13:17 GMT
If the analysis you mention is to create "view" of multiple tables. Once
your data is sorted by the keys in HDFS. You could try Map Side join or
Reducer Side join in Hadoop to generate the "view" of your data (same
keys of multiple data sets are combined). There are many code samples
web, play it around might help.

If you want further analysis like Business Intelligence, then you need
to train various models.