From Giridharan Anantharaman <g...@pv.com>
Subject Hadoop 1.0.1 release - DFS upgrade / rollback options
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 14:02:02 GMT
Hi

I am currently on 0.20.203.0 release and tried an upgrade to 1.0.1. The upgrade went smoothly,
but when i tried to rollback i ran into some issues. I can share detailed steps if required
or open a JIRA ticket. However before i spam every one with my test steps, i just want to
check to see if anyone else had encountered issues with rollback and if it is a known issue.

Many thanks,
-Giri