hadoop-common-user mailing list archives: April 2012

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Jane Wayne Re: what is the code for WritableComparator.readVInt and WritableUtils.decodeVIntSize doing? Sun, 01 Apr, 03:19
Jane Wayne Re: how to unit test my RawComparator Sun, 01 Apr, 05:32
JAX Hadoop fs custom commands Sun, 01 Apr, 08:41
Chris White Re: how to unit test my RawComparator Sun, 01 Apr, 17:33
madhu phatak Re: Hadoop fs custom commands Mon, 02 Apr, 05:23
madhu phatak Re: setting sample text-files error Mon, 02 Apr, 05:51
madhu phatak Re: Regarding Hadoop 1.0.0 release Mon, 02 Apr, 05:57
madhu phatak Re: input file order Mon, 02 Apr, 06:00
madhu phatak Re: Multiple linear Regression on Hadoop Mon, 02 Apr, 06:18
madhu phatak Re: 0 tasktrackers in jobtracker but all datanodes present Mon, 02 Apr, 06:38
Bejoy Ks Re: 0 tasktrackers in jobtracker but all datanodes present Mon, 02 Apr, 08:25
Juan Pino mapred.child.java.opts and mapreduce.reduce.java.opts Mon, 02 Apr, 09:30
Shreya....@cognizant.com Image Processing in Hadoop Mon, 02 Apr, 09:32
Ioan Eugen Stan Re: Working with MapFiles Mon, 02 Apr, 09:34
Ondřej Klimpera Re: Working with MapFiles Mon, 02 Apr, 10:00
Yuan Jin Yuan Jin is out of the office. Mon, 02 Apr, 10:05
Sujit Dhamale Re: Image Processing in Hadoop Mon, 02 Apr, 10:06
madhu phatak Re: Image Processing in Hadoop Mon, 02 Apr, 10:12
Shreya....@cognizant.com RE: Image Processing in Hadoop Mon, 02 Apr, 10:22
Ioan Eugen Stan Re: Working with MapFiles Mon, 02 Apr, 11:01
Darren Govoni RE: Image Processing in Hadoop Mon, 02 Apr, 11:16
Shreya....@cognizant.com RE: Image Processing in Hadoop Mon, 02 Apr, 11:20
Harsh J Re: mapred.child.java.opts and mapreduce.reduce.java.opts Mon, 02 Apr, 11:55
praveenesh kumar How can I configure oozie to submit different workflows from different users ? Mon, 02 Apr, 12:15
Juan Pino Re: mapred.child.java.opts and mapreduce.reduce.java.opts Mon, 02 Apr, 12:17
Alejandro Abdelnur Re: How can I configure oozie to submit different workflows from different users ? Mon, 02 Apr, 12:22
praveenesh kumar Re: How can I configure oozie to submit different workflows from different users ? Mon, 02 Apr, 12:27
Alejandro Abdelnur Re: How can I configure oozie to submit different workflows from different users ? Mon, 02 Apr, 12:35
praveenesh kumar Re: How can I configure oozie to submit different workflows from different users ? Mon, 02 Apr, 12:46
Jay Vyas org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.AlreadyBeingCreatedException:' Mon, 02 Apr, 13:39
Harsh J Re: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.AlreadyBeingCreatedException:' Mon, 02 Apr, 13:52
Jay Vyas Re: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.AlreadyBeingCreatedException:' Mon, 02 Apr, 14:05
Harsh J Re: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.AlreadyBeingCreatedException:' Mon, 02 Apr, 14:16
Stijn De Weirdt HADOOP_OPTS to tasks Mon, 02 Apr, 14:17
Harsh J Re: HADOOP_OPTS to tasks Mon, 02 Apr, 14:18
Sujit Dhamale Re: getting NullPointerException while running Word cont example Mon, 02 Apr, 14:30
Jay Vyas Re: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.AlreadyBeingCreatedException:' Mon, 02 Apr, 15:24
anil gupta Re: HBase bulk loader doing speculative execution when it set to false in mapred-site.xml Mon, 02 Apr, 16:27
Stijn De Weirdt Re: HADOOP_OPTS to tasks Mon, 02 Apr, 16:33
Stijn De Weirdt data distribution in HDFS Mon, 02 Apr, 16:54
Raj Vishwanathan Re: data distribution in HDFS Mon, 02 Apr, 17:28
Sujit Dhamale Getting RemoteException: while copying data from Local machine to HDFS Mon, 02 Apr, 17:28
Harsh J Re: Getting RemoteException: while copying data from Local machine to HDFS Mon, 02 Apr, 17:39
Stijn De Weirdt Re: data distribution in HDFS Mon, 02 Apr, 18:53
Serge Blazhievsky Re: data distribution in HDFS Mon, 02 Apr, 18:57
Stijn De Weirdt Re: data distribution in HDFS Mon, 02 Apr, 19:18
Raj Vishwanathan Re: data distribution in HDFS Mon, 02 Apr, 19:59
Eli Finkelshteyn Compression codec org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.DeflateCodec not found. Mon, 02 Apr, 22:24
Harsh J Re: Compression codec org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.DeflateCodec not found. Mon, 02 Apr, 22:33
Jane Wayne how to fine tuning my map reduce job that is generating a lot of intermediate key-value pairs (a lot of I/O operations) Tue, 03 Apr, 08:38
Bejoy Ks Re: how to fine tuning my map reduce job that is generating a lot of intermediate key-value pairs (a lot of I/O operations) Tue, 03 Apr, 11:48
madhu phatak Cross join/product in Map/Reduce Tue, 03 Apr, 12:26
Bas Hickendorff How to find out what file Hadoop is looking for Tue, 03 Apr, 13:28
Harsh J Re: How to find out what file Hadoop is looking for Tue, 03 Apr, 16:12
Bas Hickendorff Re: How to find out what file Hadoop is looking for Tue, 03 Apr, 16:58
Serge Blazhievsky Re: How to find out what file Hadoop is looking for Tue, 03 Apr, 17:12
Bas Hickendorff Re: How to find out what file Hadoop is looking for Tue, 03 Apr, 17:44
Serge Blazhievsky Re: How to find out what file Hadoop is looking for Tue, 03 Apr, 17:48
Harsh J Re: How to find out what file Hadoop is looking for Tue, 03 Apr, 18:17
Bas Hickendorff Re: How to find out what file Hadoop is looking for Tue, 03 Apr, 18:34
Chris White Re: How to find out what file Hadoop is looking for Tue, 03 Apr, 18:57
Bas Hickendorff Re: How to find out what file Hadoop is looking for Tue, 03 Apr, 20:01
Jane Wayne Re: how to fine tuning my map reduce job that is generating a lot of intermediate key-value pairs (a lot of I/O operations) Wed, 04 Apr, 03:11
Marcos Ortiz Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs? Wed, 04 Apr, 12:32
Jagat Singh Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs? Wed, 04 Apr, 13:15
Marcos Ortiz Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs? Wed, 04 Apr, 13:27
Barry, Sean F opensuse 12.1 Wed, 04 Apr, 16:10
Barry, Sean F FW: opensuse 12.1 Wed, 04 Apr, 16:12
Raj Vishwanathan Re: opensuse 12.1 Wed, 04 Apr, 16:24
Jay Vyas cloudera vs apache hadoop migration stories ? Wed, 04 Apr, 17:15
Serge Blazhievsky Re: how to fine tuning my map reduce job that is generating a lot of intermediate key-value pairs (a lot of I/O operations) Wed, 04 Apr, 17:17
Marcos Ortiz Re: opensuse 12.1 Wed, 04 Apr, 18:22
bikash sharma map task execution time Wed, 04 Apr, 21:20
Robert Evans Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs? Wed, 04 Apr, 21:29
Mark Kerzner Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs? Wed, 04 Apr, 21:35
Marcos Ortiz Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs? Wed, 04 Apr, 21:43
Edward Capriolo Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs? Wed, 04 Apr, 23:43
Mohit Anchlia Doubt from the book "Definitive Guide" Wed, 04 Apr, 23:56
Prashant Kommireddi Re: Doubt from the book "Definitive Guide" Thu, 05 Apr, 00:23
Mohit Anchlia Re: Doubt from the book "Definitive Guide" Thu, 05 Apr, 00:43
Jane Wayne Re: how to fine tuning my map reduce job that is generating a lot of intermediate key-value pairs (a lot of I/O operations) Thu, 05 Apr, 03:15
Harsh J Re: Doubt from the book "Definitive Guide" Thu, 05 Apr, 03:42
Mohit Anchlia Re: Doubt from the book "Definitive Guide" Thu, 05 Apr, 04:54
Prashant Kommireddi Re: Doubt from the book "Definitive Guide" Thu, 05 Apr, 05:02
Kai Voigt Re: map task execution time Thu, 05 Apr, 07:15
Todd Lipcon Re: cloudera vs apache hadoop migration stories ? Thu, 05 Apr, 08:45
Prashant Kommireddi Jobtracker history logs missing Thu, 05 Apr, 08:56
Nitin Khandelwal Re: Jobtracker history logs missing Thu, 05 Apr, 10:22
bikash sharma Re: map task execution time Thu, 05 Apr, 12:30
Jay Vyas Re: map task execution time Thu, 05 Apr, 12:54
Jay Vyas Re: map task execution time Thu, 05 Apr, 13:02
bikash sharma Re: map task execution time Thu, 05 Apr, 13:44
Mohit Anchlia Re: Doubt from the book "Definitive Guide" Thu, 05 Apr, 14:03
kasi subrahmanyam Re: getting NullPointerException while running Word cont example Thu, 05 Apr, 17:20
Prashant Kommireddi Re: Jobtracker history logs missing Thu, 05 Apr, 17:52
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Doubt from the book "Definitive Guide" Thu, 05 Apr, 17:57
Raj Vishwanathan Analysing Hadoop log files offline. Thu, 05 Apr, 18:24
Mark question Hadoop pipes and streaming .. Thu, 05 Apr, 18:48
Mark question Hadoop streaming or pipes .. Thu, 05 Apr, 18:54
Robert Evans Re: Hadoop streaming or pipes .. Thu, 05 Apr, 19:49
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2014211
Jun 2014313
May 2014376