From Lukáš Kryške <lu...@hotmail.cz>
Subject Hadoop cluster development under Eclipse - how to handle multiple users?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:28:45 GMT

Hello, I'm using Ubuntu Linux and Eclipse IDE for my Hadoop cluster development. I've two
users in my OS: - hadoop (local cluster user)- user (local user where I use the Eclipse IDE,
SVN for my project etc.) When I am developing my program under 'user' I am not able to debug
my program directly in the Eclipse as I get the permission problem error message ('hadoop'
user ecpected than the 'user'). Is here some way how can I say to Eclipse to run my program
as the 'hadoop' user? I've standalone implementation of Hadoop - one machine.  Thanks for
reply.
_________________S pozdravem,Lukas Kryske