From Yuan Jin <jiny...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Yuan Jin is out of the office.
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 23:09:58 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  04/13/2012 and will not return until
04/16/2012.

I am out of office, and will reply you when I am back.

For HAMSTER related things, you can contact Jason(Deng Peng Zhou/China/IBM)
or Anthony(Fei Xiong/China/IBM)
For CFM related things, you can contact Daniel(Liang SH Su/China/Contr/IBM)
For TMB related things, you can contact Flora(Jun Ying Li/China/IBM)
For TWB related things, you can contact Kim(Yuan SH Jin/China/IBM)
For others, I will reply you when I am back.