From Nikhil <mnik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Versions of Jetty & Log4j in CDHu3
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 08:02:44 GMT
Oh ok. Thanks Chaidy.

I was wondering if I can just use log4j compression facility along with
timebased rolling as in terms of gzip and then use less disk space.
This seems to be feature available in 1.3 (not sure if it is also available
in log4j-1.2.15), I think I need to give it a try and see.
But on the other hand, if it does not work, any process suggestion that I
need to follow to upgrade log4j 1.3 and expect hadoop to be compatible with
new log4j library (version changes?)