From Lac Trung <trungnb3...@gmail.com>
Subject Determine the key of Map function
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 02:38:41 GMT
Hello everyone !

I have a problem with MapReduce [:(] like that :
I have 4 file input with 3 fields : teacherId, classId, numberOfStudent
(numberOfStudent is ordered by desc for each teach)
Output is top 30 classId that numberOfStudent is max for each teacher.
My approach is MapReduce like Wordcount example. But I don't know how to
determine key for map function.
I run Wordcount example, understand its code but I have no experience at
programming MapReduce.

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem ?
Thanks so much !

--
Lạc Trung
20083535