From air <cnwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: CDH3u3 problem when decommission nodes
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 02:45:23 GMT
---------- 已转发邮件 ----------
发件人: air <cnweike@gmail.com>
日期: 2012年4月10日 上午9:46
主题: CDH3u3 problem when decommission nodes
收件人: CDH Users <cdh-user@cloudera.org>

all operations on the (JT + NN) node.

I create a file with all (DN + TT) nodes listed in it called  hosts.include
I also create a file with all the nodes need to be decommissioned in it
called hosts.exclude

and then I setting the* mapred.hosts* and *dfs.hosts* to *hosts.include*and set
* mapred.hosts.exclude* and* dfs.hosts.exclude* to *hosts.exclude*

and then I restart he JT

and then refresh nodes with sudo -u hdfs hadoop dfsadmin -refreshNodes

after that, there is no effect, the cluster still there without any changes.

do I forget something ? I successfully decommissioned 3 nodes last week
through the same way , but, why it has no effect today ?

thank you for your reply in advance !
--
不学习,不知道

--