From "W.P. McNeill" <bill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is currently the best way to write to multiple output locations in Hadoop?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:56:35 GMT
I take that back. On my laptop I'm running Apache Hadoop 1.0.1, and I still
don't see MultipleOutputs. I am building against hadoop-core-1.0.1.jar and
the following command returns nothing:

jar tf hadoop-core-1.0.1.jar | grep -i MutlipleOutputs

I obtained this jar file by added the following dependency to my Maven .pom
file:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
            <artifactId>hadoop-core</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.1</version>
        </dependency>

So to me it appears that MultipleOutputs is not supported in Hadoop 1.0.1.
What am I missing?