From Vipul Bharakhada <vipulr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: _temporary doesn't exist
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:30:56 GMT
I found that "_temporary" directory is getting created and getting deleted
it self by hadoop. So is there any timeout for "_temporary" folder? I
noticed that if the job finishes within 5 minutes then I am not getting
this problem, but when it takes more than 50 minutes, the
"/output/_temporary" directory is missing.
Just to remind, I am working on 0.17.2 version.
-Vipul