From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop Roadmap
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 22:35:05 GMT
I have seen several articles including recent one in SD Times on changes
that are about to happen in Hadoop and significant architectural upgrades.

Does anyone have a good, detailed resource to recommend where these changes
are outlined including long term roadmap.

I am interested in this because I would to see how other data parallel
algorithms other than M/R and other parallel file system approaches other
than HDFS could be fitted into this vision.
My team might have resources and interests to contribute.

Regards,
Edmon