From Clay Chiang <chiangb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 01:43:11 GMT
Hi Rohini,

   The similar problem was just encountered for me yesterday. But for my
situation, the max process num (ulimit -u) is set to 1024, which is too
small. And when i increase it to 1000000, the problem gone.  But u said
"Ulimit on the machine is set to unlimited",  i'm not sure this will help
or not :)

   And also check about `cat /proc/sys/kernel/threads-max', this seems to
be a system-wide setting for total number of threads.

--
Kindest Regards,
Clay Chiang