From Targino Silveira <targinosilve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting a Hadoop cluster.
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:48:43 GMT
Hi Harsh,

Another doubt is, HBase is like other database, it's Right ? If yes I can't
use it, because I need to use PostgreSQL.

When I spoken about tablespace, I sponken about a directory mounted where
postgres will record data, it's should possible with FuseDFS, I don't know
about speed, do you know some case like this.

My main gol using Hadoop would be to use with Postgres database.

I thank's for any response.

Regards,

--
Targino Silveira