From Tony Burton <TBur...@SportingIndex.com>
Subject RE: MapReduce on autocomplete
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:30:08 GMT
I think we've all been there at some point, haven't we?

-----Original Message-----
From: Harsh J [mailto:harsh@cloudera.com]
Sent: 29 March 2012 10:28
To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: MapReduce on autocomplete

I swear I wasn't the one who searched that.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Tony Burton <TBurton@sportingindex.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the heads-up Harsh:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6327451/mapreduce.jpg
>
> :)

to see the best way to do it in a MapReduce job. Looks like someone's got a different idea,
according to Google's autocomplete:

>> P Think of the environment: please don't print this email unless you really need
to.

>> Outbound Email has been scanned for viruses and SPAM
>>
>> This email and any attachments are confidential, protected by copyright and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, then the dissemination or copying
of this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
by replying by email and then delete the email completely from your system. Neither Sporting
Index nor the sender accepts responsibility for any virus, or any other defect which might
affect any computer or IT system into which the email is received and/or opened. It is the
responsibility of the recipient to scan the email and no responsibility is accepted for any
loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use of this email. Sporting Index Ltd is
a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2636842, whose registered office
is at Brookfield House, Green Lane, Ivinghoe, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 9ES. Sporting Index Ltd
is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority (reg. no. 150404). Any
financial promotion contained herein has been issued and approved by Sporting Index Ltd.