From Yuan Jin <jiny...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Yuan Jin is out of the office.
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:06:38 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  02/17/2012 and will not return until
02/20/2012.

I am out of office, and will reply you when I am back.

For HAMSTER related things, you can contact Anthony(Fei Xiong/China/IBM)
 For CFM related things, you can contact Daniel(Liang SH
Su/China/Contr/IBM)
 For TMB related things, you can contact Flora(Jun Ying Li/China/IBM)
 For TWB related things, you can contact Kim(Yuan SH Jin/China/IBM)
 For TPT related things, you can contact Vivi(Wei SH Yang/China/IBM)
 For others, I will reply you when I am back.