From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Example in java
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:11:41 GMT
For more framework-provided examples, also take a look at your
downloaded distributions' src/examples directory.

I also suggest getting 'Hadoop: The Definitive Guide" by Tom White
(O'Reilly) to get started with, it carries examples and all other
information useful for using/deploying/developing with Apache Hadoop.