From Doug Judd <d...@hypertable.com>
Subject Addendum to Hypertable vs. HBase Performance Test (w/ mslab enabled)
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:07:40 GMT
In our original test, we mistakenly ran the HBase test with
the hbase.hregion.memstore.mslab.enabled property set to false.  We re-ran
the test with the hbase.hregion.memstore.mslab.enabled property set to true
and have reported the results in the following addendum:

Addendum to Hypertable vs. HBase Performance
Test<http://www.hypertable.com/why_hypertable/hypertable_vs_hbase_2/addendum/>

Synopsis: It slowed performance on the 10KB and 1KB tests and still failed
the 100 byte and 10 byte tests with *Concurrent mode failure*

- Doug