From Praveen Sripati <praveensrip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reference document which properties are set in which configuration file
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 03:57:39 GMT
The mapred.task.tracker.http.address will go in the mapred-site.xml file.

In the Hadoop installation directory check the core-default.xml,
hdfs-default,xml and mapred-default.xml files to know about the different
properties. Some of the properties which might be in the code may not be
mentioned in the xml files and will be defaulted.

Praveen