From "Kleegrewe, Christian" <christian.kleegr...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: reference document which properties are set in which configuration file
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:27:40 GMT
Hi all,

thank you for the answers. Especially the hints from Harsh were helpful. Since I was in a
little hurry I tried out the different properties in the different files and finally succeeded.
I think my worst problem was that I had a typo in the property definition. So if I take care
of this in future I think I do not need a reference document any more.

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

--------------------------------------------8<--------------------------------------
Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
Corporate Research and Technologies
CT T DE IT3
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 München, Deutschland
Tel.: +49 89 636-42722
Fax: +49 89 636-41423
mailto:christian.kleegrewe@siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gerhard Cromme; Vorstand: Peter
Löscher, Vorsitzender; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara
Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Süß; Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Berlin und München, Deutschland; Registergericht: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, München,
HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 23691322