From Andy Doddington <a...@doddington.net>
Subject Re: The NCDC Weather Data for Hadoop the Definitive Guide
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 08:35:01 GMT
According to Page 15 of the book, this data is available from the US National Climatic Data
Center, at
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov. Once you get to this site, there is a menu of links on the left-hand
side of the
page, listed under the heading ‘Data & Products’. I suspect that the entry labelled
‘Free Data’ is the most
likely area you need to investigate :-)

Good Luck

Andy D