From Saurabh Bajaj <Saurabh.Ba...@mu-sigma.com>
Subject Multiple linear Regression on Hadoop
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 05:54:28 GMT
Hi All,

Could someone guide me how we can do a multiple linear regression on Hadoop.
Mahout doesn't yet support Multiple Linear Regression.

Saurabh Bajaj | Senior Business Analyst | +91 9986588089 | www.mu-sigma.com<http://www.mu-sigma.com/>

---Your problem isn't motivation, but execution - Peter Bregman---

________________________________
This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may
be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message
from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for
any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.