From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin and Hadoop 1.0.0
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 13:18:37 GMT
Chris,

You'd need to build from your distribution's src/contrib/eclipse
source directory. You can also reuse a jar that's built at least for
0.20.205, but am not aware of a pre-built location presently. Do check
the $HADOOP_HOME/contrib directory if it is already present in the
downloaded distribution.

--
Harsh J