From Jian Lin <linjiansu...@gmail.com>
Subject Got Error with HDFS RAID BlockFixer
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 09:18:21 GMT
Dear Hadooper,

Has anyone tried HDFS RAID? I am trying Hadoop 0.22.0.

I got an error at
"at org.apache.hadoop.raid.BlockFixer.getDFS(BlockFixer.java:375)"
which said that
" org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedRaidFileSystem cannot be cast to
but don't how to fix it.

I have found that  DistributedRaidFileSystem extended "FilterFileSystem"
which is not inherited from "DistributedFileSystem".

I want to know whether this is a bug in BlockFixer.
or just because I have make a wrong configuration?

Thanks for reading.

LIN, Jian