From Eli Finkelshteyn <iefin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netstat Shows Port 8020 Doesn't Seem to Listen
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 21:33:12 GMT
Thanks for the help, Idris. I checked all the confs you mentioned, and
all is as it should be. jps gives me:

24226 Jps
24073 TaskTracker
23854 JobTracker
23780 DataNode
23921 NameNode
23995 SecondaryNameNode

So that looks good. A majority of this stuff is default as set by
Cloudera. Any other ideas?

Eli