From Eli Finkelshteyn <iefin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netstat Shows Port 8020 Doesn't Seem to Listen
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 19:37:56 GMT
Positive. Like I said before, netstat -a | grep 8020 gives me nothing.
Even if the firewall was the problem, that should still give me output
that the port is listening, but I'd just be unable to hit it from an
outside box (I tested this by blocking port 50070, at which point it
still showed up in netstat -a, but was inaccessible through http from a
remote machine). This problem is something else.