From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Kudos to Harsh J for closing out stale JIRA tickets
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 03:54:00 GMT
We don't want newcomers to JIRA shy away at the colossal numbers, and
give expressions such as this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik :-)

Sorry about all that email noise though, can't find a way to avoid
that. There's still a lot left in each. But I think this is good
learning for anyone who's been around only since the 0.20s.

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 1:38 AM, Brian Bockelman <bbockelm@cse.unl.edu> wrote:
> Let's face it, trolling through old JIRA tickets is neither sexy nor fun.  Kudos to
Harsh for spending some time in the last two days for doing exactly that!
> Thanks Harsh!
> Brian

Thanks for the support!

Harsh J