From T Vinod Gupta <tvi...@readypulse.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.21
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 18:46:46 GMT
Its best if you go through the hbase book - Lars George's book "HBase the
Definitive Guide".
Your best bet is to build all binaries yourself or get a stable build from
I was in this situation few months ago and had to spend a lot of time
before I was able to get a production ready hbase version up and running.