From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop Cluster Quick Setup Script
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 15:40:16 GMT
Does anyone have or know of a simple (Apache) Hadoop cluster script
that sets up Hadoop accross the cluster using
some reasonable default values and across set of IPs.

I am wanting to install a min five virtual node cluster and perhaps
grow it larger. I would like to use some script
that pulls components, uses default settings and deploys Hadoop over
range of IP addresses.

I am planning to write all of this myself, but I do want to check if
anyone here has something already,
or if there is something out there. (I like Cloudera stuff but I want
to have something that is pure Apache).

Thank you in advance,
Edmon