From Merto Mertek <masmer...@gmail.com>
Subject TestFairScheduler failing - version 0.20. security 204
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 20:58:02 GMT

I am having some problems with running the following test file

Nearly all test fails, most of them with the error:
javalang.runtimeexception: COULD NOT START JT. Here is a
Code was checkout from the svn branch, then I run "ant build" and "ant
eclipse". Test was run inside eclipse.

I would like to solve those problems before modifying the scheduler. Any
hints appreciated. Probably just some config issue?

Thank you