From geyong mao <maogey...@gmail.com>
Subject How hadoop work with two network cards?
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 02:13:07 GMT
I run Nutch on my cluster, but when run the step of generate or someother
task the data exchange through network is so much that other process need
network always get faided.
To avoid this problem I config a new network card eth1 to Nutch(Hadoop),
but it only work well some time. other time it still use the eth0. this
will cause some other process in this cluster failed.
Does any one can help me with this problem?
Is the problem caused by Nutch or Hadoop ?
Is it better if i exchange the eth0 and eth1?
thank you!