From Jinyan Xu <Jinyan...@exar.com>
Subject how to integrate snappy into hadoop
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 01:39:03 GMT
Hi ,

Anyone else have the experience integrating snappy into hadoop ?  help me with it....

I find google doesn't provide the hadoop-snappy now :

"Hadoop-snappy is integrated into Hadoop Common(JUN 2011).

Hadoop-Snappy can be used as an add-on for recent (released) versions of Hadoop that do not
provide Snappy Codec support yet.

Hadoop-Snappy is being kept in synch with Hadoop Common. "

Thanks!

The information and any attached documents contained in this message
may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The message is
intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by
return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.