From Prashant Sharma <prashant.ii...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to manage hadoop job submit?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 06:22:44 GMT
Richard and Ramon

Yes, I think there should be a way as you see there is a class named
JobClient in org.apache.hadoop.mapred which is basically invoked from
commandline , if you open hadoop shell script my point will be clearer.
Also I suggest you take a look at oozie there using java apis you can
submit jobs to Hadoop.

http://yahoo.github.com/oozie/releases/3.1.0/DG_Examples.html#Java_API_Example

Thanks
-P