From Bejoy Ks <bejoy.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with DistributedCache
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:17:56 GMT
Hi Denis
       Unfortunately the mailing lists strips off attachments, So it'd be
great if you could paste the source in some location and share the url of
the same. If the source is small enough then please include the same in
subject body.

For a quick comparison,  Try comparing your code with the following sample.
I just scribbled it long back and it was working
http://kickstarthadoop.blogspot.com/2011/05/word-count-example-with-hadoop-020.html

Hope it helps!..

Regards
Bejoy.K.S