From "Alexander C.H. Lorenz" <wget.n...@googlemail.com>
Subject new LAB VM online
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 22:06:58 GMT
Hi,

I created a new testing environment as VirtualBox - Image. Contains 4
Servers, CDH3u2, hBase, hive, Stargate, sqoop. I use them for testing, I
dont know if anyone will use them too. The image has around 4 GB and will
deploy 4 server with 40GB HDD. I wrote a site about in my blog.
I think for new users the setup could be very helpfull (I use them in my
Macbook when I travel, and it works)

best,
 Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

*P **Think of the environment: please don't print this email unless you
really need to.*