From Em <mailformailingli...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: HBase Stack
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:59:15 GMT
That was exactly my idea if the answer is "don't use HBase until time
will tell you to do so".

Can you go a little bit more in detail why you think HBase for small
project is not a good choice? Understanding the reasons (or reading some
references) will help a lot.

Btw.: Is this only relevant for HBase or for Hadoop, too?

Regards,
Em