From Yash Sowale <ysow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop and Ganglia 3.1 - not seeing any hadoop metrics
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 16:31:49 GMT
I am using Hadoop 0.20.205. I am getting following error:

Error: java.lang.
ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory

Slf4j API and implementation Jars are in /usr/hadoop/lib folder on namenode as well as added
to classpath via  DistributedCache.addArchiveToClasspath . I have physically verified that
files exist and have appropriate
permissions and are of correct version. Please help.

Thanks and regards,