From Daniel Yehdego <dtyehd...@miners.utep.edu>
Subject Job Submission schedule, one file at a time ?
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:53:14 GMT

Hi,
I do have a folder with 50 different files and and I want to submit a Hadoop MapReduce job
using each file as an input.My Map/Reduce programs basically do the same job for each of my
files but I want to schedule and submit a job one file at a time. Its like submitting a job
with one file input, wait until the job completes and submit the second job (second file)
right after.I want to have 50 different Mapreduce outputs for the 50 input files.
Looking forward for your inputs , Thanks.
Regards,