From Keith Thompson <kthom...@binghamton.edu>
Subject updated example
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:18:36 GMT
I see that the JobConf class used in the WordCount tutorial is deprecated
for the Configuration class.  I am wanting to change the file input format
(to the StreamInputFormat for XML as in Hadoop: The Definitive Guide pp.
212-213) but I don't see a setInputFormat method in the Configuration class
as there was in the JobConf class.  Is there an updated example using the
non-deprecated classes and methods?  I have searched but not found one.

Regards,
Keith