From Vinod Gupta Tankala <tvi...@readypulse.com>
Subject Re: Hbase with Hadoop
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:58:50 GMT
for what its worth, i was in a similar situation/dilemma few days ago and
got frustrated figuring out what version combination of hadoop/hbase to use
and how to build hadoop manually to be compatible with hbase. the build
process didn't work for me either.
eventually, i ended up using cloudera distribution and i think it saved me a
lot of headache and time.