From Arko Provo Mukherjee <arkoprovomukher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hdfs directory location
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:22:37 GMT
Hi,

I guess what you are wanting is to "see" your HDFS directory through normal
File System commands like ls etc or by browsing your directory structure.

This is not possible as none of your commands or Finder (in Mac) have
ability to read / write HDFS. So they don't have the capability to show HDFS
directories.

Hence, the HDFS directory structure must be viewed using the HDFS tools and
not the Operating System FS commands.

Hope this helps!

Warm regards
Arko