From Jignesh Patel <jign...@websoft.com>
Subject Re: problem while running wordcount on lion x
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 00:31:34 GMT
 have used eclipse to export the file and then got following error

hadoop-user$ bin/hadoop jar wordcountsmp/wordcount.jarorg.apache.hadoop.examples.WordCount
input output

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Error opening job jar: wordcountsmp/wordcount.jarorg.apache.hadoop.examples.WordCount
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:127)
	at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:135)
	at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:72)

I tried following
java -jar xf wordcountsmp/wordcount.jar

and got the error

Unable to access jar file xf

my jar file size is 5kb. I am feeling somehow eclipse export in macOS is not creating appropriate
jar.